WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission
- Incentives, monthly auto allowance (based on territory)
- Strong benefits package - medical, dental, life, 401k and PTO
- Sales Training - One-on-one and group sales training programs
- Ongoing internal and field sales management support and guidance
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acquire new accounts within a defined territory by closing deals for our services.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of prospects throughout assigned territory.
- Personality counts! Build relationships by connecting with prospective clients.
- Meet weekly and monthly sales goals (cold calls, appointments, presentations & closed deals).
- Work closely with advertising support services and field sales management to ensure individual and company goals are met.
- Maintain awareness of all product developments, new services, company policy, changes in technology, and current sales initiatives.
- Retain and manage current/new business base to ensure publication account satisfaction.
- Manage all sales activity and follow up in our internal sales database.
- Two (2) years of outside sales experience preferred.
- Hunter/Prospecting mentality for short cycle selling term.
- Detail oriented for acquiring new business, territory planning and pipeline management.
- Strong business acumen and ability to have a confident discussion related to costs and terms.
- Excellent speaking, listening, and writing skills.
- Comfortable with computer technology.
- Valid driver’s license, current auto insurance and vehicle required.
The Account Executive will be self-motivated and responsible for managing the full life cycle of a sales opportunity in the market area by generating new leads through cold-call canvassing efforts, setting qualified appointments, and conducting face-to-face presentations with the ultimate goal of securing new business opportunities within the local communities we serve.
Bon Venture Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
For over 41 years, Bon Venture has been one of America's largest regional advertising sales companies dedicated to helping its customers increase brand awareness, brand engagement and sales to over 550 well established and exclusive channels throughout the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states serving hundreds of local communities and thousands of advertisers. Family owned and operated, we're continuing to grow our business!!
Role: Account Executive - RC, NY
Location: Rockland County,
Apply for this job now.