The Production Supervisor will provide leadership skills required to meet departmental and company goals for safety, quality, delivery, and cost.
**Employee is required to be hired at 90 day temp-to-hire through staffing agency working with Thermoflex Corporation - position is Full time, 12 hour ALTERNATING shifts (7am - 7pm & 7pm - 7am). More information provided at time of interview**
- Depends on experience. Will discuss during the interview.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Must have a strong commitment to the management objectives
- Conduct team meetings and motivate team members to accomplish the targets of the business
- Must have the ability to lead, coach, and develop team members
- Direct involvement in the development of assignments, internal audits, and continuous improvement activities
- Identify task and prepare appropriate response or actions to successful completion. Problem-solving and resolution to meet the customer demand
- Develop and support standardized work processes to ensure best practices in employee training, scheduling, and customer output requirements
- Other duties as assigned in Management’s sole discretion
Skills, Knowledge, & Abilities
- Good language skills - English/Spanish bilingual preferred, but not a requirement
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office, IQMS, Outlook)
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must possess ability to mentor and coach employees
- Knowledge of ERP System scheduling and planning (IQMS preferred)
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills, along with exceptional organization skills
- Must have a good safety record and be able to promote an environmentally healthy and safe work environment
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Must be able to work overtime
- Forklift Certification
- Leadership development training a plus
Our mission at Thermoflex manifests itself in both our dedication to our customers and to a sense of community within our company. Our design team conceptualizes products with the future of the automotive industry in mind. In addition, we strive to utilize state of the art technological processes to manufacture value added products that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing to consumers. We realize that none of our success would be possible without our team of innovative and dedicated individuals. To this end, Thermoflex remains comitted to providing a safe and positive work environment conducive to creativity and production.
Role: Production Supervisor
Apply for this job now.