My Shortlist

Your shortlisted jobs will appear here. To view your shortlist: Login Or Register

Date Added: Wed 15/11/2023

Design Support Engineer

Branston, Derbyshire, DE14, UK
Apply Now


Job Type: Permanent, Full Time

Salary: £28000 - £33000/annum

We asked a bunch of engineers what they prioritised most out of Time, Money & Status.

56% chose Time while the other 44% said Money was their top priority, which fits well with this Design Support Engineer job.

The company gives decent pay, and they don't do any overtime, so you do alright, and you get your life back too.

You'll support the Hardware & Embedded Software teams in bringing new designs to market.

Your role in this will involve making prototypes for testing, running some of the tests, some trial and error to see how the results change, fault finding & investigations.

You need to have worked in an electronics product development environment, be able to solder, be aware of 'Systems Requirements', and to have a reasonable understanding of Three-Phase power
Apply Now