About Sugared + Bronzed
SUGARED + BRONZED was founded by Courtney Claghorn, with the idea that hair removal and spray tanning shouldn't be services found at the bottom of a long spa menu, done in the back of a salon, performed by a “specialist” who is expected to specialize in a laundry list of beauty treatments. She felt as though sugaring was not only an all-natural alternative to waxing, but also the perfect complement to the sunless spray (and safest way to avoid UV-rays). Her vision was to bring the two popular services side by side, creating a uniquely synergistic space. We look for people that are passionate about making others feel flawless®.
Are you ready to learn a new skill? To grow through a paid training program with supportive trainers and mentors? Are you looking for that dream job with flexible scheduling and growth potential? If so, we may have the job for you!
Your Day to Day
Our Airbrush Technicians are masters of multi-tasking! You'll be the heart of the client
experience and the first interaction with clients as they walk through the door. All of our
amazing employees are cross trained to work reception- in addition to providing excellent
tanning service you'll also check clients in/out, schedule appointments, and answer the
phone. Each salon is like a family, and everyone is responsible for contributing to the overall client experience!
We have an extensive training program so tanning experience is not required!
Why You'll Love This Job
We believe that great client experiences stem from passionate (and well trained) employees that don't have sales quotas. You get to sell the products and memberships that you believe in & when they're the right fit for the client. You'll learn a new skill in airbrush tanning, and we'll pay you to learn! 10 of our 10 current managers have been promoted internally, and we're going to continue promoting from within as we grow and add additional locations each year! You get to decide whether you work part or full time, with a dependable schedule that comes out 2 weeks in advance.
Airbrush Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform airbrush tanning services including Standard and Express Tans
- Greet + check in/check out clients
- Learn + maintain expert level knowledge of airbrush tanning + sugaring services,
- memberships, and all S+B products
- Learn + become proficient in Booker (our appointment booking + processing system)
- Perform side tasks including maintaining cleanliness of lobby and tanning rooms,
- restocking product and disposables
- Answer client questions surrounding the tanning process, formula, services offered, and aftercare
- Responding to client emails and text messages regarding appointments and services
We believe in growth + development- so much so, that for any full-time employee
that works 390 hours in a quarter (5 days per week) we offer a $500 incentive
added to the following paycheck!
Requirements + Desired Traits
- Airbrush Technicians must be at least 18 years of age
- Airbrush Tanning experience is a plus, but not required. We provide training on all tanning services
- Available for two shifts on either: Friday PM, Saturday, and/or Sunday required
- Delivering the best client experience possible!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must! Correct grammar and punctuation when communicating with clients is essential
- Experience with airbrush makeup or tanning is a plus but not required
What We Offer
- Fun, upbeat environment in a fast paced salon
- Free sugaring/tanning services
- Tons of upward mobility + growth potential!
- Product discounts
- An environment to learn + grow in
- Full-time positions available with incentive!
- Healthcare for Full-Time Employees!
Powered by JazzHR