Product Designer - Competitive - London
Do you have experience designing for web, email and data visualisation platforms? Flixmedia, a company that delivers engaging digital content and assets to the world's biggest retailers and brands, are looking for a Product Designer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing product features for the shopper experience that Flixmedia deploys on its retailer network and the holistic user experience for Data Products used by our customers.
The key responsibilities of a Product Designer include, but are not limited to:
- Product Design - Undertake customer centric design and research activities. Use both quantitative and qualitative research methods to inform and validate design decisions.
- Product Marketing - Design with Flixmedia brand principles in mind, using judgement to implement to the right degree.
- Product Strategy - Contribute to the strategy and influence the future direction of Flixmedia's products.
Flixmedia are proud to be a trusted partner for many Billion-dollar brands and retailers. Our clients trust us to create and consolidate digital online content, ensure seamless brand consistency across international regions, and deliver content to the product pages of hundreds of their most important global retailers - thereby driving increased sales.
Our vision is to empower global brands and retailers by creating, consolidating and sharing engaging digital content where content is customised in real-time, alongside using data insights and predictions and creating personalised shopper experiences which drive up sales conversion even further.
The key skills and qualities of a Product Designer:
- Appropriate experience covering user research, information architecture, wireframing, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping
- Experience designing for multiple platforms - Web (Mobile & Desktop), Data visualisation platforms (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Sisense or similar) and email
- Experience in making data-driven design decisions (e.g. from analytics, quantitative/qualitative research, and MV tests)
- A digital design degree or equivalent experience and an excellent portfolio.
- Experience in defining, driving and shipping B2B SaaS products; shopper conversion rate optimisation (CRO); influencing and persuading senior management; Passion for understanding shoppers and their behaviour
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels (Executive Board to Business Analyst); Excellent quantitative data analysis and critical-thinking skills
- A data driven approach to product design
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas
The role will require the successful candidate to have the ability to legally work in the UK, to be located in or around London, and to have the ability to travel internationally and be away from home overnight occasionally.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.