Marketing Assistant / Coordinator
Trademark Management is one of the premier consulting and marketing services providers for the home improvement and clean energy in the state of New Jersey. Our reputation for building lasting consumer loyalty for a high rate of return has garnered us a growing client list. The key to our success is in the synergistic relationships we form between the public and leading brands – an approach that separates us from the competition.
We are in need of a multifaceted position that involves Marketing, Promotional Sales, Market Research & Lead Generation for client support in the commercial area.
- Attend regular product knowledge meetings with clients and create new promotional strategies
- Develop new product pitches and selling points for clients products and services
- Responsible for client representation in the assigned region
- Helps planning all the events for product and service showcases
- Track campaign results and organize deliverables to Marketing Manager
- Complete 6 month training program on clients
- Assist new employees in training and development
We are eager to hear from you if you fit the following description:
- No experience is necessary but professionalism and integrity are a must!
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
- Are sports minded and have a do what it takes mentality
- A positive and winning attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Desire an opportunity for management
- Desire to start a new opportunity in the marketing and sales department
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership experience
- Ability to work in a high energy environment
- Be a self starter with problem solving skills
- Be a career oriented individual searching for rapid growth
Role: Marketing Assistant / Sales Coordinator
Location: Monroe Township,
Apply for this job now.