Are you a Social Media guru who wants to get paid to do what you love? Do you get excited about attempting to understand the search engine algorithms, researching, and online networking? Do you live, eat and breathe everything "social?" Do you have an understanding of what it takes to have websites and social channels appear in the search engine results? Does the idea of something going "viral" excite you? If so, we’d love to speak to you about an opportunity to join our team! MUST COME TO OFFICE IN HIGHLAND, INDIANA. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CAN NOT BE ON PREMISES.
We’re seeking a Social Media "think-tank" with a fun personality and willingness to learn about our clients needs and develop effective methods of incorporating their skills into our offering. You MUST be a thought leader for this position. You MUST be able to quickly come to the table with ideas to make a "buzz". You will not be "fed" ideas...you will be hired to HAVE the ideas.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- Experience handling multiple clients social media presence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Internet fluency
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate schedules
- Mastery of various social media platforms
- A strong focus on customer service and maintaining relationships
- Drive to meet strict deadlines
- Skills to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and team setting
- Interest in researching trends within the world of SEO, SEM, and Social Media
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Help launch and manage social media presences for clients on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other relevant social media/collaboration sites.
- Evaluate a client’s digital presence and recommend strategies for successful growth
- Research and identify social media best practices and relevant brand examples within the veterinary space
- Communicate results in an easy to understand manner
- Explore effective social media strategies and trends
- Build and maintain relationships with business professionals
- Research news, events, and trends as they pertain to digital marketing
- Manage your account database (Salesforce)
- Conduct monthly interviews/meetings with clients to discuss progress
- Create effective digital copy
- Work with media team to develop and launch FB ad campaigns and then get results to client
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- A supportive team with a focus on helping to meet goals
- Great growth opportunities
- Excellent bonus and team reward opportunities
- An opportunity to work with an energetic, motivated team
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation/Sick days
- Health insurance benefits after probationary period
- 401K matched contribution package after probationary period
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
InTouch Practice Communications is a leading marketing and communications firm with more than 10,000 completed projects. While our main focus has been dedicated to the veterinary and dental industry, we are expanding our reach into general business. We have worked with dozens of industries over the last 20 years, providing them with the marketing tools they need to be successful and remain competitive. Our clients have benefited greatly from our custom websites, SEO programs, online reputation management, custom telephone message on hold programs, social media management, branding, and many other services that make businesses shine. We realize that businesses have a message to share. Our position is to identify and leverage the most appropriate mediums, ensuring successful campaigns and ultimately great growth opportunities.
Role: Social Media Manager
Location: Orland Park,
Apply for this job now.