Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supplies production lines with raw materials (i.e. bottles, caps, boxes, trays, cap sheets, etc.)
• Removes filled pallets from production area and takes them to designated racks.
• Loads and unloads trucks when assigned
• Performs preventative maintenance inspections and safety inspection of forklifts, including checking oil levels, fuel supplies, and safety horn and safety lights. Reports defects to the Shipping Supervisor immediately.
• Records specified materials issued to production area and accumulates issue tickets, logs, etc. as required.
• Moves “hold” material to the QA Hold Area as needed.
• Ensures that all documentation with supplying the production lines, storing finished product within the warehouse, and truck loading and unloading is completed accurately and timely.
• Continuously scans finished pallets for loss wrap, missing production tickets, broken pallets, broken cases, etc. Sets aside those pallets for loss wrap, missing production tickets, broken pallets, broken cases, etc. Sets aside those pallets for rework or disposition by the shift supervisor.
• Performs periodic physical inventory counts of raw and finished materials as needed.
• Cleans production machinery and work area in a manner consistent with the Good Manufacturing Procedures Imposed on our food and beverage customers.
• Keeps work area neat, clean and organized while working.
• Maintains a safe work environment and works safety at all times.
• Performs other duties as directed.
High school graduate or equivalent
Must be available to work any shift
Two years experience in a warehouse or shipping/receiving environment, to include a minimum of 1 year forklift experience.
Completion of OSHA-Standard Lift Truck Safety Course
Able to operate a lift truck in a safe manner, recognizing and avoiding potential accidents with
personnel and equipment.
Ability to walk, stand and sit for extended periods of time
Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and reach frequently
Ability to manage time and complete tasks in a fast paced, complex work environment
Ability to climb ladders and lift up to 40 pounds
Ability to work independently, solve problems, and makes decisions with minimal supervision
Must be able to speak, read, write and understand and communicate in English
COMPANY BENEFITS: Vacation, Holidays, Sick Leave, and Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, 401K
Langer Juice Company is a juice manufacturing company that has been in the industry since 1960. The Langer family has remained actively involved in every aspect of making juice, from production and marketing to quality assurance. Langer Juice Corporate office is located in the City of Industry, CA.
Role: Certified Forklift Driver
Location: City of Industry,
Apply for this job now.