- Assist with equipment rentals such as forklifts.
- Coordinate hotel and motel reservations, apartment rentals, etc.
- Rent storage/containers as required.
- Research and upward report shortlisted vendors with most optimal for forklift, trailers and container rentals.
- Assist with logistics by making shipping arrangements.
- Process POs as necessary.
- Assist with Pick Tickets creation by calculating amounts and coordinating with warehouse management to ensure that proper information has been received for staging materials.
- Prepare operations reports.
- Attend meeting and take meeting minutes.
- File/Update Installation Manager reports.
- Order miscellaneous materials.
- Assist responding to phone calls for Operations Department.
- Assist recruiting installation crews.
- Manage and update existing apartments database.
- Track projected expenses regarding housing, storage, and equipment.
- Update V-cards with current Operations contacts.
- High School Diploma and 2-4 years of related experience and/or training. Associates degree is preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in logistics and operations assistance.
- Experience in the Construction industry and/or flooring industry is strongly preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-one-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment.
TCC Multi-Family Interiors, Inc. is the premier national subcontractor of an extensive line of interior finishes for new construction, multi-family housing. We are located in the Northwest area (Beltway 8 & 290)
Role: Bilingual Operations Assistant
Apply for this job now.