Company: BLUEPRINT RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £25000 - £30000
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Based in Fareham, near Portsmouth
Are you a recent graduate who is competitive, ambitious and wants to learn from the best ? Are you looking to achieve rapid career progression to reward your own hard work ?
At Blueprint we do things differently to most other recruitment companies. Our strategy involves extensive team-working and collaboration to create a friendy and high-achieving environment that is designed to support and nurture graduates. If you are looking to maximise your potential and want to achieve excellent rewards for your performance, joining our team of Graduate Recruitment Consultants could be a great opportunity for you.
We are one of the leading recruitment consultancies in the Solent region and one of the top 250 recruiters in the UK. With demand from our clients increasing all the time, we are expanding and need several additional Graduate Recruitment Consultants and Resourcers to work at our offices on the picturesque Cams Hall Estate on the edge of Fareham. Full training is provided.
You will need to have an excellent telephone manner, a positive and enthusiastic personality and great communication skills. You will be networking on the phone with customers, building relationships and sourcing professional candidates for high level vacancies. Our Graduate Recruiters receive a good basic salary and are able to earn both commission and bonuses for the placements they make.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of £25 - £30K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme at senior level.
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- An exciting and fun team based working environment
- A private healthcare scheme
- Charity dress down days, early finishes on fridays, incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme, company events such as Goodwood Races and Christmas&Summer events.
To apply for this job, you must be a graduate and must have the rightto work in the UK.