Talent and Market Insight Consultant
Location: London or Bristol
As the world's largest provider of outsourced recruitment processes, it goes without saying that our clients expect the type of talent solutions that will elevate them above their competitors - and that's something that you will help us deliver. Providing intelligence and analysis that will underpin our ambitious acquisition strategies and tactics, you'll give our clients the upper hand in a competitive marketplace. And in the process, you'll open yourself up to a truly great career with a sector-leading organisation who aren't just good at what we do - we're downright brilliant.
This is a highly varied opportunity in which you will help our clients attract and engage with talent that will make the competition shake in their boots. We know that recruitment campaigns and employer communications must be creative and innovative, but they are so much more effective when they are based in robust data. As such, you will utilise a broad range of tools and techniques to conduct challenges such as:
- Identifying and shaping data sets that will help us benchmark renumeration and benefits across a wide variety of sectors.
- Conducting competitor mapping (including who has been actively hiring).
- Identifying the specifics of key talent pools and local labour market demographics.
- Determining the availability of skills in each client's industry or location. This will include formulating future projections and flagging up emerging trends.
- Identifying business decisions in specific sectors that could shape the future quality of the talent pool.
Where information isn't immediately available, you'll adopt a creative approach to securing the insights that you need, and you will create recommendations in the form of reports and presentations that are uniquely tailored to each precise audience. Jargon has no place in our work, which is particularly important when working directly with our clients to provide them with updates on the progress of their projects.
Who we're looking for
As you'll be working directly with clients to help them understand the factors impacting on their talent acquisition and retention challenges, you will need fantastic communication skills. This will include building strong relationships so that they are keen to return to us for future projects - and you will also find your partnership skills essential when working collaboratively with our friendly team. To make the most of this role, you will therefore have:
- A background in talent and market insight, with the ability to conduct supply and demand analysis, competitor profiling and salary benchmarking.
- The ability to prepare reports and statistics relating to recruitment activities. As such, we will expect you to have a good know-how of a range of talent intelligence technologies - and it goes without saying that you will be IT literate with a great knowledge of Excel.
- A passion for conducting research both via the telephone and online. And once you've got the information needed to turn a campaign into something spectacular, you'll be able to translate this into knockout reports.
Ideally, you'll also have a BSc degree (or equivalent) in a research or mathematics-based field - though your experience and approach to working alongside our fantastic team is far more important!
What's in it for me?
As a PeopleScout employee, you'll enjoy a wide range of company benefits, including:
- 23 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata for fixed term contracts, and employees working less than 5 days per week)
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Our company pension scheme
- Other flexible benefits including dental insurance, cycle to work scheme, interest free season ticket loan, holiday purchase scheme and healthcare benefits
- An employee recognition scheme
PeopleScout are the world's largest RPO provider by hires, and in the UK we're responsible for hiring around 6,000 people across a variety of global brands. Our heritage is in the employer brand and recruitment communications industry where we were previously known as TMP Worldwide, but as PeopleScout UK, we have a unique RPO offering with the employer brand the heart of things.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from persons regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Click the apply button, and start your application today!