Senior UI Developer
As a Senior UI developer at SEA, you will be the lead developer on the planning, design and development of our Windows and Web User Interface for a fully-integrated suite of enterprise software solutions. The ideal candidate will be someone who has experience developing and designing the interface and user experience for commercial software applications on Eclipse RCP and Vaadin Web 2.0.
In order to be considered, you must have at least 10 years of UI design and hands on UI development experience, in which minimum 5 out of 10 must be working on Eclipse RCP platform with SWT and JFace, and minimum 5 out of 10 must be working on Web 2.0 single page web application.
The Senior UI Developer responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work independently to develop on our existing UI project in Eclipse RCP and Web application in Vaadin
- Convert and map our legacy UI on other platform into Eclipse RCP UI and Web application
- Provide estimation on new UI enhancements
- Create UI design doc/spec
- Create implementation spec
- Development new UI on Eclipse RCP and integrate with our existing backend processing server with REST web service
The Senior UI Developer Qualifications and Requirements:
*** If you do not have Eclipse RCP and Web 2.0 related experience, no need to apply ***
- Minimum working experience 10 years
- Must have hands on Eclipse RCP/Plugin development experience
- Hands on UI development with SWT and JFace
- Understanding of OSGi
- Vaadin Web 2.0 development experience
- Tomcat or corresponding Web Application Server experience
- Can work independently
- Can collaborate and communicate well with other developers
Nice-To-Have Skills for the Senior UI Developer (not required):
- Java Swing and FX
- IBM iC
- Mobile app development experience
The Senior UI Developer must be an expert UI designer in Eclipse RCP UI and Web 2.0 application who is able to create UI design and screen flow from scratch for a new project and maintain an existing one.. You will be the go-to person in UI development setup, design and technical assistant.
This role is open to telecommuting on a full-time basis. Work from home remotely.
Job Type and Salary
This is a full Time position with medical benefits.
Established in 1982, SEA (Software Engineering of America) has built a global reputation as a leader in the field of enterprise software solutions. Thousands of companies of all sizes and configurations are utilizing one or more of SEA’s products, including 9 of the Fortune 10 as well as 85% of the Fortune 500 Companies. Learn more at #removed#
Established in 1982, SEA has built a global reputation as a leader in the field of enterprise software solution. SEA is one of the most successful companies in the Data center software industry, with products used at thousands of installations worldwide. Over 10,000 data centers of all sizes and configurations are utilizing one or more of SEA's products, including 9 of the Fortune 10 as well as 85% of the Fortune 500 Companies. Learn more at #removed# .
Role: Senior UI Developer
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.