Social Worker - Youth Justice - Hammersmith - £21.65 per hour
We have a excellent new opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join a Youth Offending Service within West London. In this role as a Social Worker you will provide a specialist service to meet the needs of young people aged 10 to 18 coming to the attention of the police and the courts as a result of offending or alleged offending. Benefits of the role as a Youth Justice Social Worker:
The responsibilities of the Qualified YOT Social Worker includes:
- Long placement to covering long term sickness
- Excellent team with stable Management
- Possibility of flexible working subject to agreement from Manager
Requirements of a Qualified YOT Social Worker:
- Undertake assessments with Youth Offending Team staff and deliver interventions to young people receiving Final Warnings
- To attend courts and Youth Referral Panels if required
- To assess young people who are at risk of having bail denied by the court
- To assess young people's offending behaviour and personal circumstances with a view to identifying the most appropriate service response which minimises the risk of re-offending and promotes the personal development of the young person
- Convene, attend and participate in case conferences, reviews and staff meetings as appropriate
- To maintain and record all aspects of each young person's passage through the criminal justice system as it
- Recent experience working within criminal justice setting
- An enhanced DBS that is of satisfactory level is essential
- Working knowledge of ASSET+
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact #removed# Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
Role: Social Worker - Youth Justice
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, england, england
Apply for this job now.