Renters Warehouse is America’s leader in property management, focusing on single-family homes, condos and townhomes. We are looking for driven and motivated Sales Advisors to join our team! It’s a great time to be in the leasing business, as more and more people are seeing the value in acquiring cash flow and wealth through rental properties!
Duties of a Sales Advisor, and necessary skills are noted below. Renters Warehouse will help you generate leads and provide business through our award winning marketing and advertising efforts. However, Advisors are encouraged and compensated to generate their own business for the company as well. No leasing experience required, willing to train the right candidate. Please review our requirements and submit your resume and start your career in the exciting and growing industry of Residential Property Management and Leasing.
Duties of a Sales Advisor include:
- Prospect for and find new clients using Renters Warehouse resources and software
- Perform rental property price analysis for new clients.
- Face to face and phone sales of our award winning tenant placement and monthly property management system and services.
- Process background information on potential tenants.
- Prepare leasing documents and contracts.
- Schedule prospective tenant property visits and showings.
- Collect first month’s rent and deposits from new tenants.
- Conduct move in and move out property inspections, coordinate Certificate of Occupancy
- Customer service related to the property owner and tenants needs prior to and leading up to tenancy.
- Comply with federal Fair Housing laws, statutes and regulations, as well as local laws and ordinances.
- Understand the Landlord and Tenant Rights and Responsibilities information provided by the Attorney General.
Skill Necessary to Apply:
- Real Estate License Required (Will need to obtain if not licensed)
- Excellent Communicator.
- Good at Face to Face Sales.
- Good at Phone Sales.
- STRONG multi-tasker.
- Very proficient with online business solutions such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint. Generally proficient with Computers and Technology.
- Possess a dependable vehicle.
- Have a flexible work schedule in mind. Many agents work nights and weekends as part of their duties. Advisors will generally control their own schedule however. Must be willing to work long hours.
- Be willing to get or already have a smart phone with use of full data and text.
- Ability to consistently utilize a Customer Relationship Manager (CRM). (Sales Force experience ideal)
- Quick learner, adapts well to and embraces change.
- Open, honest, trustworthy, and dependable.
- Happy, Energetic, Fun, Positive attitude.
- Team player, whom possesses a strong sense of loyalty.
- Motivated, Self Starting, and Driven. A good work ethic.
Compensation: FULL TIME - 100% Commission Based - Renters Warehouse has approximately 200 advisors nationwide. The pay range varies, on average a full time dedicated advisor will earn $50,000 to $150,000 annually. Very consistent income, not your typical real estate sales job. You get paid every time you get a lease signed and collect money from the tenant. Commission varies depending upon incentives you have reached. It is possible to earn up to 75% of the tenant placement fee - which is generally 1 to 2 months rent. Advisors are also compensated for selling monthly property management services.
Hours: As an independent contractor, you control your time off and hours. However, the successful advisor is available Monday to Sunday.
Why Renters Warehouse? Why Now?
- Multiple time award winner for “Best Places to Work” and “Top Workplace” awards.
- Largest and Fastest growing privately held professional landlord service in America.
- Private equity financially backed company.
- Flexibility to set your own hours and income.
- Founded in 2007, Renters Warehouse manages 18,000 homes, for 13,000 investors in 35+ cities and states.
- Currently 23 million rental properties and growing America. Expected to add 1.5MM more homes in the next 5 years.
- Home Ownership rates at all time 50 year low. More and more people choosing the flexibility of renting.
- Experienced management team and Board of Advisors.
- Founder, Brenton Hayden, won Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year for his work at Renters Warehouse.
- Inc. 500/5000 Honoree for fastest growing companies in America - 7 consecutive years.
- Home of Rentfeeder and other transformative Technology and software to empower you as sales advisor.
Role: Sales Advisor
Apply for this job now.