allheart.com, America's Medical Superstore, offers a broad selection of personal medical apparel, footwear, equipment and accessories for the medical professional. Providing quality and value along with professional and caring customer service, we are committed to helping our customers deliver the very best patient care possible. All our products and services are inspired by our strength and dedication to make the medical professionals job easier and are designed to help our customers deliver Care with All their Heart TM.
We have a fast paced environment and need a team player to assist our sales team in supporting the sales efforts and customer service
Daily Job Requirements
- Order Entry and Data Management
- Work with customers and sales reps to resolve issues and communicate directly to customers
- Manage the customer database
- Communicate with prospects and customer on a daily basis
- Develop and provide various reporting to management and sales reps
- Work on various projects to support the sales department
- Additional tasks as assigned by the Director
This position requires attention to detail with the ability to multi-task while maintaining a sense of urgency.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Ability to learn and comprehend new new computer programs
- 2+ years of Administrative, Clerical, Front Office related experience.
- Ability to type 45+ WPM
- Must be a team player, quick learner and able to take direction
- Perform tasks as required to support the Outside Group Sales Division.
This position reports directly to the Director - National Sales
Pay $16.50/hour plus benefits which include medical, dental, vision, vacation and excuse time.
allheart.com is an eCommerce company that offers the world's largest selection of personal medical apparel, footwear, and diagnostic equipment.
Role: Sales Coordinator Customer Service
Location: Agoura Hills,
Apply for this job now.