ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
3'S & 2'S - DAYS AND NIGHTS
£30,000 - £34,000
We are looking for a motivated Multi-Skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading packaging company. Reporting directly to the engineering manager you will be a key member in ensuring the production facility is kept running. You will be involved in all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance within their operation. With progressive training and development this company is always is always looking to enhance its employees and their skill sets, whilst additionally being supported by a welcoming team of engineers. The position will appeal to a strong engineer looking for their next challenging role within in a secure and stable company.
- Providing both Reactive & PPM
- Working on a variety of machinery including conveyors, chains, belts etc.
- Being involved in Project Work
- Working on Plastic Manufacturing Machinery
- Fault Finding both Electrical & Mechanical
Skills and Qualifications
- Maintenance Experience
- Mechanical Qualifications Desirable
- Fault Finding ability both Electrical and Mechanical
- PLC F.F
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for a technically motivated engineer. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV directly to Jordan at or call for a confidential discussion on 01455 324756.
Role: ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - £30K - £34K - DAYS AND NIGHTS
Apply for this job now.