Secondary supply teachers needed in and around Buckinghamshire
Supply Desk is working in Partnership with Buckinghamshire Council and with a vast amount of schools providing them with short term and long term supply solutions.
We are looking for passionate secondary teachers to join our supply bubbles in and around Buckinghamshire to support an increase in demand.
If you are looking for flexible work across a number of schools on daily and weekly basis, apply today.
- In depth curriculum knowledge
- Flexibility to accept work with short notice
- Ability to travel
- Ability to build rapport with students during daily supply and short term block placements
- Self motivation
- Daily rates start at £120
- Part time, flexible hours, term time only
- Delivering pre planned lessons to secondary school students
- Behaviour management
- Classroom management
- Marking / Feedback
Call Jenny from Supply Desk today to start your application process. Supply Desk will help you in preparation for the interview and securing any longer term positions. We will also support you during your short term placements and offer career development paths. Send your CV to #removed# or call 01923 295 338