3D Recruit are assisting Oxfordshire County Council in seeking two Senior Practitioners to join their Family Support Service on a permanent basis.
We are seeking multiple Senior Practitioners to join a Family Support Service based in Oxfordshire. This is a permanent contract with salary ranging from £37,107 to £64,473 – depending on experience.
Successful candidates can expect:
- To provide timely support and interventions to vulnerable families to address safeguarding concerns and reduce risks to children and young people.
- To provide case work to children, young people and families who meet the threshold for the service, these will include children and young people whose needs approach but do not reach the thresholds for statutory intervention (as defined by the matrix of needs), and those who require a statutory response through CIN, CP or LAC.
- To offer a range of group programmes to children, young people and families who meet the threshold for the service
- To deliver and co-ordinate services within the designated Children and Family Centres
- To provide both casework and group programmes through outreach to venues other than the Children and Family Centres
- To provide services in-line with the expectations of the Thriving Families programme
Candidates must be HCPC registered.
The ability to drive and access to own vehicle is essential.
About us at 3D Recruit:
Amicus was established in 2000 with the aim of providing the highest standards of recruitment to the social work market. We are APSCo Accredited - today this commitment continues to be our driving force and has seen us retain our reputation as the markets most respected and independently owned social work agency. All our adverts relate to active vacancies. In 2018 we rebranded as 3D Recruit.
You can also benefit from a £200 refer a friend bonus!
Want to Apply:
If you think this could be the role for you, please do not hesitate to send a CV and apply today!
3D Recruit is an Equal Opportunities Employer:
3D Recruit is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults, children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Role: 2x Senior Practitioner - Oxfordshire - Family Support Service
Job Type: Permanent
Location: oxfordshire, england, england
Apply for this job now.