HagBros Precision, LLC. is looking for Detailed Quality Inspection Technician to join our team in Round Rock, TX to help ensure that products meet high standards of quality and safety. The Quality Inspection Technician at HagBros Precision, LLC is responsible for performing inspections, checks and tests for quality control for the manufacturing of products and make sure that products meet standards of quality and safety.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs mechanical inspection to ensure all quality aspects of the job are met exactly.
- Inspection includes but is not limited to:
- Raw materials, components, fabricated/manufactured parts & assemblies
- First Piece/First Article, Receiving/incoming inspection, in-process, final inspection
- Measures piece parts /components and/or assemblies
- Generates detail inspection and nonconformance reports as necessary. * Checks documents for accuracy and compliance to requirements
- Read and interpret information from engineering drawings, travelers, specifications and other documents to generate a complete and precise inspection report/record.
- Inspection(s) are internal
- Interfaces and provides support to other departments, suppliers and customers on quality related issues as necessary
- Requires ability to maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Attain positive results and communication through team effort
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills, strong attention to detail.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications and database software
- Must be computer literate! * Basic math abilities
- Must be able to read and apply production instructions, drawings, BOM schematics, and specifications
- Able to read and interpret specifications, standards and engineering drawings/Blue Prints.
- Precision sheet metal
- Proficiency using hand-held tools (micrometers, calipers, Optical Comparator and other measuring and test equipment.
- High School Diploma/equivalent
- Some technician coursework/AA degree preferred
- 1-2 years (Preferred) working in a machine shop, or manufacturing company
- 1-2 years (Preferred) Quality Inspection, preferably in manufacturing production.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Work is performed primarily in a manufacturing and/or environment
- Ability to climb, stoops, kneels, crouch, reach, walk, push, pull and grasp.
- Ability to stand for sustained periods of time.
- Ability to exerting up to 75 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 15 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Ability to move arms, hands and fingers.
- Required to have visual acuity to perform assigned tasks
Job Type: Full time
*HagBros Precision, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Role: Quality Inspection Technician
Location: Round Rock,
Apply for this job now.