Title: Digitization Analyst
The Digital Marketing Operations Digitization Analyst will collect, load and maintain product marketing data using the GPIM (hybris & Celum), GSDB and other systems to meet business needs. This person is responsible for managing product marketing information at the SKU and other levels throughout the product lifecycle, with focus on completeness, accuracy and re-use. They will also translate business requirements into the appropriate product data structure, and participate on corporate teams and projects to streamline and improve the product content management process.
The Digitization Analyst must be proficient in Microsoft excel in particular including proven experience working with large data sets of 20K lines and dozens of columns using v-lookup and pivot tables. Experience with media content management including images, document files and videos from loading to output on dynamic websites and other downstream systems is also a plus.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Load and manage product data and metadata in the 3M GPIM (hyrbis & Celum) and GSDB systems to populate various outputs including dynamic website product detail pages and syndication to channel
• Act as the first line of defense in protecting the integrity of the global product information architecture
• Follow proper processes and enforce the use of proper processes such as obtaining and loading model releases for photographs in Celum
• Collaborate with business resources to acquire, store & manage product attributes, content, and media links with focus on accuracy and completeness
• Leverage data mining techniques and resources to maximize productivity when populating catalog content
• Administer catalogs including dual maintenance (hybris and GSDB) to support businesses digital presence on web & mobile sites, syndication with account partners and related e-applications
• Audit product catalog completeness, accuracy and standardization, and follows up with IT, other eHubs, international or other counterparts or data owners (i,e., Marketing, Lab/Tech Service, Regulatory) as warranted to close gaps
• Manage requests in the request system to ensure proper status checks and metrics reporting
• Provide regular project progress reports to business and management
• Provide project savings reports due to content re-use
• Create ad-hoc reports as requested by business and other teams
• Identify process improvements to streamline implementations/replications and reduce maintenance efforts
• Maintain process documentation
• Represent Business Services, Digital Marketing Operations and businesses interests on corporate teams
• Associates degree or higher in Business Information Management, or similar IT related subjects
• Minimum of one (1) years of professional experience with data management and manipulation including Microsoft Excel v-lookups, pivot tables and functions is required
• Experience working with large data sets of 20K+ lines is required
Product data experience
• Associates degree or higher in Business Information Management is preferred
• 1 year working with PIM systems
• 1 year working with Hybris, Celum, GGSM and GSDB
• Experience with or the ability to learn/utilize database query tools
• Excellent communications, writing and oral presentation skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, lead meetings, lead small teams
• Ability to work with several different functions, across multiple levels in the organization
• Ability to manage multiple, detailed tasks with urgency and accuracy to meet tight deadlines
Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position and provides best practicing sharing within work group. Works with client to analyze and define the business process that needs an IT solution. Identifies and documents high-level requirements, maps future state of the solution, and ensures the system/solution meets business and user requirements.
Responsibilities: Document and map business process and requirements for the future state of the IT solution. Identify and understand the end user's need. Facilitate the business process redesign and documentation as needed.
Our promise is simple. DAHL has proven year after year that we are flexible, consistent and easy to work with, which is why our clients and consultants have stayed with us, and we've continued to grow throughout the years.
Our clients know they can depend on our efforts, as we hold their priorities in high regard. We genuinely care about each and every relationship and promise to work with the utmost of respect, integrity and high energy, as we continually strive to build long-term relationships.
Role: Digital Marketing Operations Analyst
Apply for this job now.