Are you ready for the next step in your career in care?
Hales Homecare has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Home Care professional to take that next step and join us as a Care Coordinator in our growing South Tyneside branch. Excellent salary and benefits available for a hardworking and tenacious candidate who wants to join this flagship team.
We want to invest in you to grow into this role and will give you all the support and tools to do so. If you're interested, please get in touch now!
The ideal candidate must have experience in the care sector, excellent communication and IT skills and be able to drive.
Duties may include:
- Taking new Service Users referrals from brokerage teams, social workers and private Service Users or their families
- Planning and allocating Care Workers to Service Users, managing their workload, adhering to Hales Group policies and principles and legislation relating to Working Time Regulations
- Answering and monitoring incoming telephone calls
- Liaising with and providing support to Senior Carers /Supervisors working within allocated area
- Responsible for all data input relating to specified area as changes occur
- Ensuring that holiday/sickness and emergency calls are assigned
- Ensure all holiday requests are actioned and entered into the computer system, communicating approvals to staff or offering alternative dates
- Updating records of Service Users and Care Workers on an on-going basis
- Monitor Service Users that are in hospital/respite to ensure a safe return to our care
- Preparation of reports as required
- Processing amendments to ensure accurate payroll reporting on a weekly basis
- Supporting the compliance checks of potential Care Workers prior to employment in line with company policy to ensure they are of a satisfactory standard
- Maintaining all office policies, procedures, and in-house systems
- Supporting the effective recruitment of Care Workers, ensuring accurate paperwork is maintained including application forms, health declaration, etc.
The successful candidate will be joining a highly reputable and forward-thinking organisation where your efforts will be recognised and rewarded!
If this opportunity is of interest to you, we'd love to hear from you! Please apply now!
Salary: Up to £22,000.00 per year
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Referral programme
- Store discounts
- Wellness programmes
- social care: 1 year (Preferred)