BRAND NEW AND EXCITING
Exciting opportunity has come available with a growing Managed Service IT Provider in the West Sussex area. This award winning firm are looking for multiple individuals to join their expanding Helpdesk to support a fixed number of clients.
This position is a great opportunity for anyone looking to take the next steps in their careers and to continue to grow and develop.
Main duties will be to provide helpdesk support via phone/web or email and directly assisting users with any IT issues deskside when required.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of:
- Providing IT technical support for all users.
- Installation and maintaining of IT services, for the use, support and development of applications and systems in line with business requirements and targets.
- Solid experience of effectively resolving hardware, software, printer, and/or networking problems.
- Being proactive when dealing with user issues and taking ownership of user problems.
Essential skills include:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft operating systems in particular Windows 7, 8, or 10
- IT desktop software skills, including Microsoft operating systems and standard office software
- Understanding of Virtualisation environments (ideally VMWare)
This firm will also look at candidates who have completed external qualifications and would like to get their first steps into the industry.
If you ate interested in looking at this position please apply below.