Krause Family Ford has just a few positions that are available in a friendly, family environment. Our ideal candidate is a result-driven individual with a strong attention to detail and an upbeat attitude. You must have experience in the automotive maintenance and repair process. We are a high volume dealership with a great opportunity to succeed. We offer in-depth training as well as a mentoring and continuing improvement process. This is a great opportunity for a few needed people in a growing business.
Responsibilities of the Automotive Technician
- Handle high volume jobs (including brakes, tires, oil changes, batteries and other routine maintenance) quickly and efficiently
- Perform all repairs and multi-point inspections to meet dealership and Quick Lane quality standards
- Ensure top quality service for every customer
- Maintain work space and keep all personal and company-provided tools and equipment in proper operating condition
- Communicate with Quick Lane manager, Service Director, service department staff and customers as needed
- Meet or exceed productivity goals and objectives
- Promote a productive working relationship with fellow technicians and service center staff
Requirements for the Automotive Technician
- Automotive maintenance and repair experience REQUIRED!
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record REQUIRED!
- Strong work ethic and desire to succeed
- Ability to multi-task
- Capacity to adapt to new processes
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace
- Drug test and background check required
Benefits Offered for the Automotive Technician
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Pricing on vehicle purchases
- A positive, team-oriented work environment
Apply online ONLY - PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR COME TO THE DEALERSHIP
Hire the Winners conducts the initial screening and telephone interview and will contact you if you qualify.
REF ID: Krause Family Ford-Quick Lane Tech
Role: Automotive Technician - Krause Family Ford - Quick Lane Service Techs
Apply for this job now.