The ideal Sales Administrator / Customer Service Advisor will be able to hit the ground running in terms of thinking on your feet, able to problem solve and work on your own initiative. You will be confident, pro-active, can do person, that gets the job done. This is a temporary to permanent role.
The Sales Administrator role will involve :-
• Taking inbound calls and dealing with product enquiries
• Provide marketing assistance / helping to produce product catalogues
• Checking customers information, providing quotations, sending out written correspondence
• Occasionally assisting with stock take and picking and dispatch working closely with production and dispatch
• Resolving customer queries regarding products
• Working in a team and pro-actively engaging with clients
The ideal Sales Administrator will :-
• Have previous experience with building relationship with customers over the phone (12-18 months would be ideal)
• Have a strong ability to use IT packages
• Possess excellent communication skills
• Be flexible to work with warehouse department, goods in/out to assist with busy periods.
In return we can offer you an excellent working environment with us based at Pershore. We are friendly, warm and family orientated. Excellent benefits to include a good basic salary the opportunity to earn bonus for assisting in converting business to sales. 23 days holiday per year. 37 Hours per week, Monday - Friday.
To apply for this role or for a confidential chat, please click to apply