We are seeking Journeyman Electricians and Apprentice Electricians in the Chandler, Arizona.
If you have at least 5-7 years of experience installing and maintaining various electrical equipment and possess the ability to work alone and on a team, we would like to speak with you.
What You Will Do In Your Day-to-Day:
- Plan and perform installations and maintenance of various electrical equipment such as control panels, switchboards, junction boxes, and switches.
- Connect and disconnect electric powered machines.
- Repair motors and generators.
- Replace fuses and set circuit breakers on high- and low- tension circuits.
- Diagnose electrical problems and work from a wiring diagram.
- Assist in evaluating and mentoring apprentices.
Experience and Qualifications You Must Have:
- Minimum of 4 years documented field work or completion of 4 year electrical apprenticeship program
- Excellent understanding of the electrical industry.
- Experience finding and repairing faults in electrical systems.
- Ability to build and install control panels and provide maintenance to systems.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS DRUG SCREEN AND BACKGROUND CHECK!!
MUST HAVE LICENSE AND VEHICLE!!
MUST HAVE YOUR OWN ELECTRICAL TOOLS!
PLEASE RESPOND WITH A RESUME!!
Gillmann Services is a skilled labor staffing company that specializes in providing qualified skilled trades employees to commercial, industrial, mining, manufacturing, and marine construction companies. We are dedicated to supplying quality craftsmen on an as needed basis to help our customers complete their projects in a timely and cost-effective manner. “We Work for You” is our motto as well as our pledge to every client and employee.
Apply for this job now.