Company Overview: Columbia Jet Center, a Columbia, Missouri based FBO is seeking a highly skilled, customer service oriented individual that will be directly responsible for the overall operation of the FBO and associated departments. Reporting to the Director of Operations, the FBO manager will oversee and manage a staff of 15 line service technicians as well as several customer service representatives. The successful candidate must have excellent communication and team building skills, have a high attention to detail and promote a culture of safety awareness.
· Oversee and manage all line service, CSR, fuel sales, and HR functions as well as accounting and other departments; Effectively support the staff ensuring that they are performing on their stated goals.
· Provide support to the Director of Operations in aircraft sales, charter operation, and other related duties.
· Work closely with the travel coordinator for charter handling.
· Provide the staff training necessary in Human Resources to adhere to the appropriate policies and procedures as well as compliance issues.
· Responsible for maintaining and growing fuel and hangar customer base.
· Contract review and negotiations, including but not limited to hangar leases, city leases, fuel supply equipment and vendor contracts.
Ensures that the FBO meets all appropriate laws and regulations.
· Minimum of three years of experience in an FBO or related operation is preferred.
· Must have a high sensitivity to providing world-class customer service; strong attention to detail.
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and communication skills; Assured public presence and comfort level with customers.
· Strong team building skills and problem solving abilities coupled with sound judgement.
· Solid business acumen and negotiating skills; ability to effectively interpret financial statements and identify areas of improvement, address problems and develop forecasts; ability to work effectively with accountants and other related functions of an FBO.
· Experience in organizational management with the ability to mentor employees, manage, and develop high performance teams; set and achieve strategic objectives as well as manage a budget.
· Sound leadership skills and the ability to effectively function in a fast paced and highly energized business environment yet remain calm under pressure.
· Strong listening skills; ability to listen effectively to employee’s concerns across all levels within the organization; counsel, advise, and persuade based on expertise.
· A team player with an ability to develop consensus.
· Ability to effectively share the organization’s commitment to growing the customer base in a manner which reflects the integrity of the institution.
Role: FBO Manager
Apply for this job now.