Job Summary: Bastion Security is seeking self-starter Field Technicians to deliver the desired client service experience. This position is responsible for configuring, deploying, maintaining, and removing our field equipment which drives our service offering.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on site setup, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicles in a safe manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with other Company teams and share information across the organization
- Anticipate and fulfill customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with clients
Understanding of basic IT principles
Cabling and termination
Customer centered and focused
Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
Ability to learn mobile tools and applications
General understanding of the operation of hand tools
Ability to read site maps and prints
Basic understanding of electrical circuits
Minimum Qualifications & Educational Requirements
- High School Diploma / GED
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to pass background check; no criminal background and clean driving record
- Ability to pass drug screen
- Excellent physical condition as the job requires lifting of equipment overhead weighing upwards of 75 lbs
- No fear of heights in order to operate a scissor lift, boom lift, bucket truck, climb ladders, or be on roof tops to conduct installations
- Client sites
- Outdoor / Indoor
- Construction, Utility, Warehouse, Retail Centers, Office Buildings, and other sites
- Flexibility to work beyond regular working hours of 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. as needed
Bastion Security is a privately-owned video surveillance services firm. We are a regional leader in Active Security Monitoring Services, bringing together the most effective integration of professional security expertise and surveillance technologies available.
Bastion Security provides site security services for organizations including schools, municipalities, government facilities, utilities and infrastructure, energy, heavy equipment rental and sales, and car dealerships. The company currently serves customers in California, Oregon, and Washington.
Bastion Security employs highly skilled, credentialed experts from the military, law enforcement, and the security and surveillance industries to secure our client's sites. The company provides rigorous site audits, customized security infrastructure design, video surveillance hardware and related surveillance technologies, while providing live video monitoring and recording services, and the ability to intervene remotely from its Video Central Station operated by certified professionals.
Role: Field Technician
Apply for this job now.