Company: BARRINGTON JAMES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Are you an expert in Internal Medicine, Paediatrics or Rare Disease?
Do you have an interest in the drug development process of novel therapeutics and gene therapies?
My client manages the entire life cycle of the drug development process; we are looking to expand within Internal Medicine, Paediatrics and Rare Disease Drug Development. With >250 clinical trials completed within the last 5 years, my client is a world leader in developing clinical trials and bringing new therapeutics to the market.
If you have a passion for drug development in the area of rare disease.
- Provide medical expertise across the entire scope of clinical development and medical affairs
- Develop and deliver expert training programs
- Represent Medical Affairs within Legal, Medical and Regulatory review committees
- Apply medical and clinical expertise to inspire internal teams and external customers
- Build and develop business relationships with Key Opinion Leaders
- Collaborate with Drug Safety teams to evaluate Serious Adverse Events and to develop Safety Management Plans, Pharmacovigilance Plans and Risk Management Plan
- Provide oversight of strategic clinical trial progression across a variety of indications and therapy areas related to internal medicine and rare disease.
- Medical Doctor (M.D, MBBS, MBChB or equivalent)
- PhD advantageous
- >2 years clinical trials experience within Internal Medicine or Rare Disease
- Investigator experience on clinical trials phase II-III
- Experienced writing clinical study reports, poster presentations, and manuscripts for publication in a scientific journal
- Demonstrated competence as a Research Physician / Study Director / Medical Monitor / Clinician Scientist / Principal Investigator / Sub-Investigator / Clinical Researcher / Medical Advisor / Study Physician / Clinical Development Physician
- Prior experience working with the FDA or EMA on responses to inquiries for study related information
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Private Healthcare
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Clear internal promotion pathway
- Remote working flexibility
- Opportunity to travel the world
- Strategic oversight on multiple clinical programs
Following your application Francesca Hallworth, a specialist Pharmaceutical Recruiter will discuss the opportunity with you in detail. She will be more than happy to answer any questions relating to the industry and the potential for your career growth. The conversation can also progress further to discussing other opportunities, which are also available right now or will be imminently becoming available.
This position has been highly popular, and it is likely that it will close prematurely. We recommend applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Please click ‘apply’ or contact Francesca Hallworth for any further information.
Email: fhallworth (at) barringtonjames.com