We are seeking a Nurses RN LPN to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
MedFirst Inc. is a Staffing Agency for RNs, LPNs, NTs, CNAs, and other allied health professionals.
We offer per diem, local contract and blocked booking opportunities for a rewarding and experience-appropriate assignments. MedFirst Inc. is also offering placement assistance for those looking to expand their career options.
Role: Nurses RN LPN
Apply for this job now.