Check out our website: #removed#
Are you looking for a challenging, rewarding position, working with technical applications, in a team environment? Are you interested in a company where your contributions are recognized and growth potential exists? If the answer is yes, read on!
Responsibilities include application development, providing technical product information, and processing timely accurate quotations to satisfy customer requirements. Our main products are flex tubing, single-use bottle tops to custom-fabricated stainless products that service the laboratory, biopharmaceutical and food & beverage industries. Qualified applicants should have a solid knowledge of PC based systems and networks, well developed communication skills, and strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
The successful applicant will quote products to end user customers as well as respond to direct phone calls and emails from end user customers. This position will also interface with the principals we represent to develop proposals and review application data for specific jobs.
- Recommend technical solutions to a varied industrial customer base, support outside sales, and generate quotes.
- Provide price and availability on any standard part or item directly to customers. Including anything that can be obtained by part or model number from company’s electronic and hardcopy price lists or from our principals or suppliers.
- Take and solicit orders from customers over the phone.
- Process orders from our stock or directly source with suppliers.
- Expedite orders and maintain contact with customers and suppliers.
- Position may require shipping and receiving as a back-up
- Good research skills, using existing files (paper and electronic) from our records
- Follow up on orders to assure critical deliveries.
- Make and maintain manual order files and general customer files.
- Database/spreadsheet updating
- Resolve any order problems related to delivery or paperwork issues directly with customer and inform salesperson.
- Handle all inquiries/contacts in a professional manner.
- Work in concert with an outside sales force; funnel leads/opportunities to the team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Prophet 21 ERP a plus!
- Strong customer relation skills both verbal and written.
- Strong problem solver
- Organized, detail oriented and accurate
- Good follow through (closing skills)
- Good phone skills
- Ability to learn a technical product
Since 2001, Accuflow Systems has been focused on providing its customers with “Quality products through Quality processes by Quality people.” Over the years our expertise, supplier network and product selection have grown immensely, but our service has stayed responsive, providing our customers with the one-on-one attention. When you call Accuflow Systems, you are always directly connected to a friendly, knowledgeable person who can assess your application needs and help you find the perfect solution. If one of our standard products is not the right fit, we can help you design custom products or blend off-the-shelf items to create a cost-effective solution that is as unique as your process.
Increasingly, our biotech, pharmaceutical and food manufacturing customers face the challenge of meeting stringent quality demands while keeping costs under control. Accuflow Systems understands these demands and has implemented a Quality Management System to confidently deliver you superior products at competitive prices, which comply with industry standards such as USP Class VI, ADCF (animal-derived component free), EMEA 410.01 Rev.3, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9, ISO10993 testing requirements, and more.
Role: Inside Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.