Enjoy your day? We did!
MM is looking for a Territory Sales Representative to join our marketing division & client acquisitions team!
What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a full-time Territory Sales Representative to join our client’s team working on an exciting new business development project. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, personable, and a driven self-starter with the ability to prospect sales opportunities.
As a Territory Sales Representative, you will be primarily responsible for maximizing sales of our client’s products, lead generation and customer relations. This position carries with it the responsibility to ensure that you are managing internal communication and customer relationships.
- Training and Demonstration
- Training and educating key clients on the functions and benefits of the products
- Demonstrating key features and translating them into benefits for the consumers
- Product Positioning
- Delivering marketing messages to clients (new and existing)
- Strategic Sales
- Driving sales through lead generation
- Identifying areas of opportunity
- Customer Service and Relationship
- Providing basic support on new customer inquiries
- Maintaining relationship with key customers and partners
- Follow up on leads and inquiries
- Administration and Communication
- Maintain contact with regional key customers on a regular basis
- Providing call reports and feedback on regional business conditions to management team
Do you have the following qualifications?
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of sales – previous sales experience is a strong asset
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing/warehousing environment considered an asset
- Must be able to adapt communication to the various audiences based on the field environment
- Extroverted, Motivated & Confident working with people; magnetic personality
- Able to work in a fast- paced environment; high energy
- Completed post-secondary education or combination of experience preferred
Role: Territory Sales Representative - Sales Leadership Development
Location: Oak Lawn,
Apply for this job now.