A Sr. Network Engineer (Job # 2111) is needed for major growing corporation located in the Ft. Worth, Texas area.
Chosen candidate will be responsible for ensuring the stability and integrity of the company's voice, data, video, data center, and wireless network services. You will have all the tools, resources, and support to keep these systems smoothly.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
2. CCNP certification preferred
3. 10+ years of working as a Sr. Network Engineer or equivalent work experience.
4. Experience with LAN, WAN, WLAN, WWAN design, and implementation; network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices.
5. Strong technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and internet standards, including BGP, EIGRP, MPLS, Cisco's Data Center Network Design and Architecture, as well as Hierarchical Network Design, Cisco Routers and Switches including 6500 series as well as Nexus 7000,5000, and 2000 series.
6. Availability for an on-call rotating support schedule and occasional travel.
1. Strong knowledge of Citrix Load Balancers, hands on technical knowledge of networking operating systems, CISCO IOS
2. Extensive knowledge of routing and switching
3. Strong hardware troubleshooting skills
4. Competence with testing tools and procedures for voice and data circuits
5. Ability to align service offerings with the organization's goals and objectives
6. Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
To express interest in this position, please Email Resume in MS-Word or .pdf format and attach cover letter with Salary requirements and contact information. Please be sure to reference Job #2111.
SUB-CONTRACTING AGENCIES need NOT apply!
Xpert Staffing is an Executive/Professional Placement Service firm that specializes in placing Information Technology, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Human Resource, Marketing, and Sales professionals in permanent and contractual positions within top-notch companies located throughout North Carolina, the Southeast and the Nation.
We provided exceptional service to our clients that range from small businesses to the Fortune 100. We pride ourselves on the ethics and professionalism that has guided our team throughout our careers. We heavily service companies throughout the region by providing Staffing expertise backed by years of professional and loyal, on going customer support that is here now and will be here in the future!
Before attempting to align a candidate with a potential employer, we carefully interview and verify the candidate's desire to be presented to a client by reviewing their qualifications and industry related concerns. Your personal information is just that, "Personal" and is never shared with a client without your expressed consent. We value your trust in the handling your employment needs and only pursue opportunities that are of a well stated match and suited for both employee and employer.
Role: Sr. Network Engineer (2111)
Location: Fort Worth,
Apply for this job now.