About SDE International Education
SDE International Education is contracted by municipal education bureaus across China to hire and manage foreign teachers for schools in the public and private sectors. We look for college graduates who are interested in living, working, and traveling abroad. The most qualified candidates have a sense of adventure and are open to exploring different cultures, languages, and foreign environments as they spend a year overseas in China. As a language instructor working abroad for SDE International Education, you will be fully immersed in Chinese culture, and you will be able to enjoy the cultural diversity that exists in major international cities, such as Shenzhen or Beijing. We provide bilingual caseworkers to help our candidates get settled in China as they arrive. We provide opportunities for our teachers to tutor if they are interested in making additional income. We also arrange Mandarin Chinese courses for interested teachers in order to enhance our teachers’ experiences living in China and to contribute to their professional development while they live and work abroad.
SDE Blog: #
Cost of living in China: #-of-living
- 10-12 months contract
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am-12:00pm, 2:00pm-4:30pm, maximum of 18 teaching hours per week
- 3-18 years old, 20-25 students per class
- Classroom fully equipped with computer, projector, board, and microphone
- Curriculum and teaching materials provided
- Local teacher assistant
- 10,000 RMB-14,000RMB basic salary plus housing allowance for ESL teaching position.(150%-200% above local average)
- 14,000 RMB-18,000RMB basic salary plus housing allowance for subject teaching position.(200%-300% above local average)
- 5000 RMB once-a-year flight allowance, will be reimbursed in a month upon arrival.
- TEFL Certificate course reimbursement
- Summer & Winter vacation
- Work visa(Z visa) application assistance
- End of contract performance bonus
- Commercial insurance
- Pre-arrival webinar training and orientation
- Airport pickup, bank, phone card, and apartment rental assistance Social and accident insurance
- Three nights’ free hotel on arrival
- Ongoing teacher mentoring and assessment (classroom observations, seminar and monthly training sessions)
- Chinese Lesson(2 hours/week)
- Chinese public holiday plus 5-days annual leave
- Part time opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 120 hour TEFL certificate required (No TEFL? - We will help you get set up with a TEFL)
- Range of positions available from entry level to experienced teacher positions
- Native-English speaking level
- Hold a passport from the U.S.A., Canada, Australia, U.K., South Africa, New Zealand, or Ireland
SDE International Education (our website: sdeteacher.com) is an education solution provider that was founded in 2004 and is contracted by municipal education bureaus across China to hire and manage foreign teachers for schools in the public and private sectors. While SDE's main office is located in Shenzhen, China, we also have offices in Beijing, Chengdu, Hefei, and Wuhan. In addition to the China offices, we have a U.S. office in Rockville, Maryland.
Role: K-12 ESL and Subject Teaching Position in China(Free Accommodation)
Apply for this job now.