An established Biotechnology Company is looking for an experienced Principal Scientist, with a passion for Diagnostics, to join their rapidly growing scientific team just outside of London.
They are working to develop a point of care diagnostic device to assist and improve early diagnosis of disease to ensure early and quick treatments are available to all.
Principal Scientist Role:
This great opportunity is needing someone to come aboard and lead a team of research scientists to develop assay design to improve products. You will receive a competitive salary, the opportunity to develop your skills in a dynamic and varied role and work with an ambitious and highly rewarding company.
Other responsibilities include:
- Lead and develop a Team of Research scientist to help develop methods leading to successful proof on concept for company devices.
- Work alongside Business Development to identify and apply for potentially partnerships and research opportunities
- Work with ISO 13485 requirements for assay design and identify if novel process will impact final product
- Plan, Lead and manage development and validation activities in line with In Vitro Diagnostics regulatory requirements
Principal Scientist Requirements:
- Ph.D. in relevant Life Sciences field
- 5+ years of industry experience is essential
- Proven leader managing a team of at least 5 people
- Extensive experience with Immunoassays
- Experience working to ISO13485
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and ongoing career development.
The interview process includes an initial telephone interview followed by an onsite interview. If this sounds like you, please apply now! Interviews can happen this week. If this could be of interest please apply now!