We are a security company specializing in residential and commercial security installation and monitoring. Our company operates 24/7/365. We are looking for Emergency Dispatchers to join our team in Central Station, to monitor and dispatch fire, police, and ambulance for both residential and commercial locations. Currently, we are looking for someone to fill our 2nd shift from 3pm to 11 pm. We are also looking for individuals to work part-time (weekends) as well as an Emergency Dispatcher that can work a fluctuating schedule that would/could include weekends, holidays, and any one of our 3 shifts.
Please note the following, you must:
- Be comfortable monitoring alarms via our PC based software
- Be observant and pay attention to detail, especially when video monitoring
- Promptly answer phone calls using proper telephone etiquette
- Have the ability to effectively respond and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and punctuality, paired with the ability to take charge of a situation where needed
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Be self-motivated
- GREAT organizational skills, ability to multi-task and basic computer skills are a MUST!
* Please note - You may be cross-trained to perform other duties
We promote a drug free working environment, and we will conduct a multiple state criminal background check
Role: Alarm Dispatcher - Part-Time
Apply for this job now.