TeacherActive are currently recruiting for a reputable Primary School in the Cardiff area, who need a new Teaching Assistant to start in January.
The role will be to work one to one with a Foundation Phase pupil who has statemented ASD. The successful candidate will work with the young pupil for the remainder of the school year.
We are looking to speak with candidates who:
- Have vast experience in working with ASD
- Aren't afraid of challenging behaviour (mostly verbal)
- Who really want to make a positive impact and act as role model for this individual
- And finally, be an excellent communicator in order to speak and work with other staff effectively for to work for this child's best interests.
Team-teach training would be desirable but not essential. We will endeavour as a company to work alongside you to ensure support and guidance to fulfil your full potential.
When working through TeacherActive, you will receive:
- A team of dedicated consultants working to source your perfect role
- A great referral scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
- The opportunity to find placements in a huge selection of schools around Cardiff
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.