Academy Director for New Location in Brooklyn, NY
KIDDIE ACADEMY of WILLIAMSBURG has an exciting opportunity to an academy Director to oversee and support teachers, teaching assistants, in our growing facility. This academy is brand new and growing, with an instructional program which is designed to exceed New York State and organizational standards, NAEYC guidelines, and corporate expectations
We offer: Excellent resources, corporate training and support, a molded and design curriculum and associated materials, on-the-job training, competitive pay, a professional collegial environment, wonderful children and families, excellent student to staff ratios. Come lead our team in a brand new state-of-the-art facility.
If you possess the proper qualifications and care about children, let us know.
- New state-of-the-art center;
- Serves children 8 weeks 6 years;
- Up to 99 children across 8 class rooms;
- Conveniently located to JMZ train, a bus depot, the Williamsburg Bridge with convenient parking next door.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee day-to-day operations and maintenance;
- Ensure licensing, permits, health regulations, fire and safety codes, are current and kept in compliance;
- Ensure staffing and instructional programs are evaluated and supported in an ongoing manner;
- Conduct tours for prospective parents, enroll new families, and assist in growing the academy enrollment;
- Support marketing driving enrollments and location familiarity;
- Recruit, train and retain quality staff;
- Scheduling, observation, and evaluation, as well as other personnel-related matters;
- Documentation and financial management of daily operations.
- NYS Teaching Certification;
- Early Child Education Degree - Bachelor’s or Masters;
- Experience in Early Childhood education setting - 5+ yrs;
- Director or Assistant Director of Licensed Child Care Program - 2+ yrs;
- NAEYC and/or NAC accreditation experience plus;
- Exceptionally responsible, with excellent leadership and organizational skills;
- Strong customer service and communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Comfort with technology and technology tools for instruction and operations;
- Experience managing budgets and implementing marketing to drive improvement and growth;
- Previous experience in a start-up child care will be a plus!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Kiddie Academy has an excellent opportunity for an experienced childcare professional in a brand new, state of the art school located in Williamburg, Brooklyn. Kiddie Academy continues to strive as an innovative leader in the field of Early Childhood Education. We offer on-the-job training in a supportive work environment with an exceptional faculty of educators.
Role: Preschool Director - First Class, Caring, Brand New School!
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.