My client is a facilities management business who are looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor due to company expansion. The role will have full responsibility for all commercial activity for the business with the opportunity to develop and grow a team in an expanding business.
The role of Quantity Surveyor will include the following duties:
- Lead commercial activities for the business developing processes and procedures
- Liaise with contracts management overseeing the day to day commercial responsibility of contracts
- Prepare sub contract documentation / approve sub contractors
- Complete contract applications including measures, additional costs, cost claims and ensure final accounts are achieved
- Take a lead on any contractual disputes and develop dispute avoidance procedures
Benefits of the role will include:
- Competitive basic salary
- company car / allowance
- Generous holiday allowance
-Healthcare and pension
- Free parking
For more information or a confidential chat please send a current CV or contact Richard on 01709 720348.
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Rotherham, Yorkshire
Apply for this job now.