Join the team that gets it done! We are seeking Part Time On-Site Service Rep(s) to join our outstanding team of professionals in our Burley, ID markets!
To begin your online profile please use (click or copy/paste) the following link: #
Note: You MUST visit our career site and complete your online application in order to be considered.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive Total Rewards package starting on Day 1!:
- Competitive hourly wage starting at: $18.90
- Flexible schedule supporting your needs: Average 20 hours per week
- Paid time off and company paid holidays
- Immediate 401K with company match
- Profit sharing plan eligibility
- Employee stock purchase program
- Health and wellness benefits; including flexible spending accounts
Grainger’s typical operating hours are Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Our PT On-Site Service Rep(s) services multiple customer locations on a daily basis to oversee customer inventory by:
- Monitoring inventory stocking levels
- Ensuring proper labeling and quantities on hand are accurate
- Meet key customer contacts to ensure needs are being met and products are available
- Ensuring accuracy of all activities related to KeepStock Solutions at multiple customer sites
- Resolving customer problems promptly and accurately in a manner that will retain and promote customer loyalty
- Following designated route as defined by routing software application
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- 2-4 years experience in customer service, selling or related field preferred
- Self-motivated, with high energy and dedication to customer service and sales growth
- Ability to identify opportunities and negotiate for the sale Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- May be required to drive a Grainger vehicle for customer deliveries. Will be required to drive a vehicle to and from customer locations
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license in State of residence and carry required levels of automobile insurance
- Ability to lift 25 to 60 lbs. and/or occasionally work in difficult positions.
- Works on-site at customer’s facilities. This is typically a plant type of facility. Conditions can be noisy and space can be limited.
- Will use computers, scanners, and be in contact with Grainger parts & supplies on a daily basis.
Grainger is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
W.W. Grainger, Inc., with 2016 sales of $10 billion, is North America's leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products, with operations in Asia, Europe and Latin America.
Grainger is a business-to-business distributor of products used to maintain, repair or operate facilities. Millions of businesses and institutions worldwide rely on Grainger for safety gloves, ladders, cutting tools, motors, hand tools, janitorial supplies, fasteners and much more. These customers represent a broad collection of industries including healthcare, manufacturing, government and hospitality. They place orders over the phone, at local branches, online and using mobile devices. More than 4,800 key manufacturers supply Grainger with more than 1.2 million products that are stocked in Grainger's branches and distribution centers or sourced through a network of suppliers.
We're looking for people with talent and passion. People with commitment and drive. With your help, we'll continue to serve our customers' needs every day ... and maintain our standing as the leading distributor of products that keep facilities running.
We recognize the value of diversity of thought. So we want people with ideas the confidence to voice them and the generosity to share them.
At Grainger, you'll find challenging work and plenty of paths to professional growth and advancement. A variety of opportunities are available through our internship and development programs for new graduates and MBAs.
Role: On-Site Service /Inventory Management (OSR)- Burley, ID
Apply for this job now.