Find a new role with Supply Desk for September 2020!
Primary teacher roles now available for you to apply through the leading education recruitment agency, Supply Desk. If you are based in Berkshire change your future now!
- Be responsible for the quality of teaching and learning of all pupils in class
- Supervise the work of any support staff, including higher level teaching assistants and support teachers
- Provide leadership across the school in a designated subject or curriculum area
- Monitor quality and standards
- Contribute to school planning and self-evaluation
- Provide professional support to other teachers and support staff
- Advise the head teacher on appropriate resources and materials
- Lead appropriate professional development.
The school offers competitive rates and welcomes teachers of high professional standard and shares the responsibility with each teacher for continual review and the development of expertise. All teachers make a valuable contribution to the school's development and, therefore, to the progress of all pupils. The School is equipped with hi tech facilities which support pupils development. The expectations are:
- QTS or PGCE
- Experienced with KS1 and KS2
- On DBS update Service
- With a good track of raising attainment
- Looking for a new challenge
- Enthusiastic and creative in planning lessons
(WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFERRAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS)
If you are looking for a Primary Teaching role starting this September, whether full time, part time, long term on or day to day basis please email #removed# or call 01923295300 or 01494840527 or 01296752499
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.