- Chef de partie needed to join this team
- Multiple AA rosettes awarded for this restaurant
- Award winning Resort
Excellent career move for an ambitious Chef de Partie looking to join a well-known luxury hotel AND award winning restaurant. Based in this bustling and upcoming south cornish town, this is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
Our client is looking for a Chef de Partie who is passionate about developing and improving their skills and building their career in the long-term. Helping support the Senior chefs in theses busy kitchen as Chef de Partie; you must have previous experience working in rosette established operations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Senior Chefs in the daily running of busy kitchens
- Working under pressure and will being passionate about working with changing creative menus(tasting menus)
- Being a vital role in the daily preparation of all food
- Supporting other members of the team
- Ensuring a safe environment for all
- Adhere to all Health and safety policies
- Daily service of all food
- Working within weddings, events and other functions- also working splits and breakfasts
In return you will receive:
- A great competitive salary: £20k -£22k per annum
- Tips package
If you are interested in being placed forward for this role or would like to find out more, please send us your CV.