A C/C++ Developer opening has been created by a transport management company, based in Birmingham, West Midlands, paying up to £50,000 + benefits.
With modern offices, a flexible working environment and state of the art products, this is a top opportunity for an Embedded C Engineer to develop their career as you will not only have influence on maintaining and enhancing the products but developing new products and helping drive them forward. You will be an integral part of a team working on Embedded automotive diagnostics, telematics and related applications.
Key skill we look for in our C/C++ Developers:
- 2+ years' experience in developing Embedded software
- Solid programming experience in C and C++
- Experience in Embedded system design with pre-emptive, multitasking Real Time operating systems
- Experience in hands-on development and debugging including use of test equipment such as millimeters, oscilloscopes etc.
- Ability to read schematics and understand component data sheets and app notes
- Understanding of C in an Embedded environment, ideally for ARM processors
On top of the £50,000 salary there is a great benefits package and don't forget the flexible work. Plus, there is loads of new product development to work on. This really is a great career move for any C/C++ Developers who are looking for a career enhancing change.
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
Role: C/C++ Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.