Title: Digital Marketing Sales Consultant
Job Function: Sales Department
Role Type: Full time
Location: Major Metro Areas, United States
Reporting to:VP of Sales
Stakeholders:CRO / Sales / Marketing / Customer Success
Resulticks seeks optimistic, high-energy digital marketing industry veterans with entrepreneurial spirits and proven track records of successful selling in the digital marketing services & marketing automation technology verticals to join our team as Digital Marketing Sales Consultants (DMSC's).
The DMSC will be expected to bring subject matter expertise, thought leadership and deep ties, with C-Suite and VP level contacts, to one or more of the following industries: Banking & Finance, Healthcare, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Retail & eCommerce, or Travel & Tourism.
The ideal candidate will be a natural collaborator with the ability to operate with the level of urgency required to rocket-launch a startup, moderated by the fastidious strategic thinking and corporate polish that comes from enterprise experience.
- First 90 Days
- Quickly complete the Resulticks employee training program with flying colors.
- Master the Resulticks pitch, including our unique value proposition, competitive talk track and objection handling playbook.
- Diligently mine your professional network, setting an acceptable number of appointments and demos.
- Establish a vigorous sales activity level, building a sales a pipeline that is 4x your quarterly quota, demonstrating your ability to meet and exceed your annual revenue goal.
- Sales Pipeline
- Develop new business and establish long-term relationships with companies on a
target account list.
- Proactively respond to Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs). Progress MQL's to Sales Qualified Leads (SQL's), utilizing consultative sales techniques, along with your rich subject matter expertise, to identify synergies between prospective clients' business needs and the capabilities of the Resulticks real-time omnichannel marketing cloud.
- Consistently progress your opportunities through the sales funnel in a timely manner.
- Meticulously maintain up-to-date prospecting notes and accurate sales forecasts within the CRM, preparing yourself to offer substantive pipeline analysis on a weekly basis.
- At least 50% of your pipeline should be the result of self-generated opportunities.
- Customer Success
- Maintain relationships with existing customers during and after the implementation process.
- Achieve repeat and referral businesses by identifying product and service expansion opportunities with existing customers.
- Must be a proactive sales hunter and a self-starter in the Digital Marketing Services or Marketing Automation verticals with 10+ years enterprise sales experience.
- Must have closed multiple multi-million dollar deals in the past 3 years.
- Must have a proven track record of over-achieving revenue targets in sales.
- Must possess a sizable roster of C-Suite and VP level contacts within a significant number of enterprise accounts, people who will take your calls and respond favorably to your meeting invitations.
- Regional travel is required for this role (approximately 50% expected to resume after the COVID-19 era).
- Highly skilled in CRM systems and sales funnel management.
- Phenomenal communication, presentation & negotiation skills.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to “talk shop” with IT professionals about cyber security, database concepts,
system architecture and cloud storage.
- Expert or intermediate Microsoft Power Point and Excel Skills.
- Project Management skills and/or certification.
- Tangible examples of Thought Leadership.
- Social Media Savvy.
Experience and Academic Qualifications
- At minimum, a B.A. or B.S. in a relevant field of study
- Advanced marketing degree, or MBA is a plus
- Must have authorization to work in the United States
Built from the ground up by marketers for marketers, Resulticks is a real-time conversation cloud enabled by the world's first marketing data blockchain. With its big data-driven, AI-powered, omnichannel approach, Resulticks is changing the marketing automation landscape worldwide.
Resulticks has been named to the Gartner's Magic Quadrant 2020 for Multichannel Marketing Hubs and previously in Gartner's Magic Quadrant 2019, 2018 and 2017.
Headquartered in Singapore, Resulticks is one of the top global martech solutions servicing the both B2B/B2B2C and B2C segments. Resulticks global presence includes the United States, India, Australia, and Singapore.
Watch video on Resulticks - https://#removed#/watch?v=G_OwGy6unP8
Powered by JazzHR