Control System Engineer
£28,000 - £45,000
An opportunity for an ambitious Control Systems Engineer has materialised in an exciting, unique, well-funded start-up.
The company are all about sustainability and have produced a revolutionary AI-powered product that is focused on fixing the food chain by allowing farmers to produce more sustainable, better quality food!
They are looking for a Control Systems Engineer to join the Engineering Team, supporting and enabling the technical success of the company. You will need to be an extremely passionate individual who can thrive in a dynamic and collaborative start-up.
What will you be doing?
- Take ownership of their core control system's maintenance, programming and design.
- Developing and updating design documentation, user support manuals and troubleshooting guides.
- Regular customer support (mainly remote but some travel will be required)
- Instrumentation and sensor selection
What do you need to be successful?
- Ideally have a degree in a relevant field
- Multiple years' experience working in a control system engineering role (or similar)
- Experience with PLC based systems (Siemens, Eaton, Allen Bradley)
- HV/LV electrical systems
- Full Driving License
- Knowledge of control system networking over protocols like Modbus, Profinet, TCIP/IP
Any experience of software programming with (C, C++, Java etc.) will be a bonus.
Apply for more details.
This vacancy is being managed on behalf of the employer by Edgar Cowen who are acting as a Recruitment Agency.
Please note: If you have not had a response from your application within 7 days, please assume your application is not being progressed.