COMPANY: MICHAEL PAGE SALES
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
Excellent opportunity to join a healthy food and wellness brand who have some exciting growth plans for the future.
My client are a healthy food and wellness brand who are based on the border of hertfordshire / essex. They have a number of well known brands and have some really exciting growth plans for the future.
The New Business/ Key Account Manager will be responsible for driving sales growth across the portfolio of retail brands. You will take the lead on winning new business and developing business with existing customers geared towards the relevant market place for each brand. You will use your skills and experience to develop new leads, build strong relationships with customers and be responsible for the management of category plans.
Key Account Manager
You will have 2+ years' experience of managing Key Accounts, have a track record of delivering annualised category growth with existing accounts and developing new business. You are customer focused, financially astute and have strong commercial acumen. You are also passionate about working within the rapidly growing functional foods sector targeting the health and nutrition focused consumer.
- 3+ years FMCG Field Sales or Key Account Management (food, drink or health products)
- Professional, commercially astute and aware of what the competition are doing.
- Focused on winning New Business
- Confident, motivated and determined.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Have a high attention to detail with great presentation skills.
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Be able to build outstanding customer relationships and have perfect 'people skills'.
- Great organisational and time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Proven competency in numerical and analytical skills.
- Experienced working with and Managing the P&L for the accounts they have worked with.
Key Account Manager
Competitive Basic Salary + Car Allowance + Bonus
Role: Key Account Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Harlow, Essex, Essex
Apply for this job now.