TeacherActive Nottingham is growing, and exciting new opportunities have become available for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team of passionate recruitment professionals!
Recruitment experience is not required. We're looking for people who are confident, great communicators and have a lot of ambition. You'll need to show resilience and be a team player.
What the Recruitment Consultant role involves:
- Advertising for new candidates
- Business development
- School visits
- Advertising vaccinees to source candidates and interviewing temporary workers
- Building relationships with clients and candidates on the phone and face to face,
- Clearing and filing candidate files whilst adhering to strict compliance procedures
What we can offer YOU:
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
- A supportive, friendly, fun environment focussed on your success.
- Company run functions that celebrate success.
- Champagne Fridays
- Regular staff events and get togethers.
- Reduced working hours in school holidays.
- Extra days annual leave on your Birthday!
What you will need to show to be considered for the Recruitment Consultant role:
- Drive, determination, motivation
- Excellent time management
- Confident and resilient personality
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional organisation skills
- The ability to work and learn in a fast-paced environment.
£22,000- £28,000 (based on experience) with uncapped commission and no threshold!
How to apply and become one of us:
At TeacherActive we strive for excellence, ordinary isn't in our nature. If you believe you have what it takes to become a Recruitment Consultant, please send us your CV.
If you need any further information about this Recruitment Consultant opportunities, we have on offer here at TeacherActive then please call Olivia on #removed#.
What you should know about how we recruit:
TeacherActive are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. We pride ourselves on hiring the best people, not the same people. Building diverse and inclusive teams is at the heart of TeacherActive, we want to work with top talent: whoever you are, whatever you look like, wherever you come from. TeacherActive Empower was founded to seek to build a diverse and inclusive organisation that creates a safe space so each TeacherActive employee feels empowered and inspired to bring their uniqueness to work and achieve their potential. That's why we make our recruitment process fair and accessible; you and any job applicant will receive equal treatment. TeacherActive Empower host events throughout the year, fundraise for different charities and organise seminars for all employees in order to further educate ourselves.