My client is an exceptional media business recognised in the creative industry globally. Working through a diverse portfolio of clients, they provide excellent creative solutions for a variety of services including brand recognition, production and advertising and media filming. They are now recruiting for a newly qualified Accountant to join their finance team based in the City of London.
Excellent and rapid growth sees this business recruiting for a newly qualified accountant within their finance team. The individual shall be responsible for a number of duties including:
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts and commentary on results, including reporting to external minority investors in each portfolio where necessary
- Consolidation of group accounts and relevant sub-groups
- Preparation of statutory accounts under UK GAAP and liaison with auditors, including preparation of audit files
- Preparation of fortnightly cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Year-End financial pack with supporting schedules and information
- Preparation of VAT returns
The ideal profile should be a newly qualified accountant ideally from ACCA / CIMA or ACA with 2-3 year's experience in an all-round position. The candidate should have great experience in preparing management accounts or IFRS and consolidations. The candidate should be degree educated with a great understanding of Excel as well as demonstrate excellent communication skills.
SALARY & BENEFITS
£45,000 to £55,000 plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: #
Role: Newly Qualified Accountant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City of London, London, London
Apply for this job now.