Currently seeking an Information Technology Operations Leader to support our Human Resources Operations organization globally. The IT HR Operations Leader is responsible for providing project planning, process design, development, and implementation of solutions to support short and long term Human Resources goals. This position is a strategic partner interacting with all levels of the HR organization globally, as well as other senior leaders. The role is accountable for managing and influencing the direction of the HR systems footprint, determining current system gaps, building clear system roadmaps, delivering system efficiencies, and supporting the global HR organization. The position includes support of day-to-day operations for HR technology solutions and recommending future decisions for upgrades or new software solutions.
IT HR Operations Leader
- IT project leader for HR operations related systems, functionality, and data.
- Lead the analysis, design, development, and implementation of new systems and/or functionality within the HR systems landscape.
- Manage the prioritization and analysis of enhancements, bug fixes, and integration requests.
- Research and resolve HRIS problems such as process flaws, data discrepancies, and data transfer issues.
- Solution delivery expert for the design, implementation, and testing of changes along with the schedule, scope, quality, and resourcing requirements.
- Manage contract resources required for any implementations.
- Hold review sessions with business leaders highlighting schedule, budgets, and risks.
- Be accountable for operational excellence of assigned programs including project reviews, feasibility, prioritization, initiation, execution and closure.
Role: IT Operations Lead (HR)
Apply for this job now.