Company: PAGE PERSONNEL SECRETARIAL
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
A fast paced Team Assistant role supporting a team of Portfolio Managers
Extensive team support to US team when travelling within the UK
The successful candidate would ideally be Degree educated and have ample exposure supporting a team within a Financial Services setting.
My Client is a Leading Multinational Hedge Fund with offices across 3 Continents including the City of London, they manage funds across equities, commodities, fixed income, quantitative strategies, and credit. In addition this amazing business has been voted Top 10 Great Workplaces in Financial Services.
- Managing diaries for up to 9 Director level individuals at any one time; with Ad-hoc support for international colleagues when travelling to and within the UK.
- Travel coordination; managing extensive and complex itineraries including multi-stop travel and arranging visas.
- Managing and processing expense claims.
- Coordinating meetings, virtual conference calls and events.
- Assisting with screening calls and filtering important communication, managing the Executives time for them to ensure maximum productivity.
You will be an emotionally intelligent Team Assistant and resourceful individual with a Degree level education or equivalent. You must be prepared to work in a fast moving environment and display clear resilience with day to day tasks. Ideally you with come from a Financial Services background supporting multiple individuals on a Global Scale.
- Up to £50,000 per annum
- A rewarding annual bonus structure
- An Award Winning business culture (Voted Top 10 Great Workplaces within Financial Services)
- Private Healthcare
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Prestigious Office located in the City of London