IT Engineer II
- Ensures execution of critical customer facing operational activities included but not limited to CMS Accretion compliance jobs and Control M jobs.
- Handles Data Ops & Control M related incidents and supports outage resolution.
- Responsible for developing a solid understanding of our IT operations & Support processes, gathering and communicating various operational performance metrics, and ensuring that these metrics are effectively used to improve Visiant operations.
- Responsible for resolving issues that impact our clients. Work with various departments to define and document requirements for new functions for automation requests and monitors to validate functionality.
Top 2 Required Skills/Experience
- 8+ years of Control M Workload Automation experience, Healthcare - MA Plans experience highly desired. Experience in real time data transfers.
- Experience in managing and handling tasks in a fast paced environment, able to identify issues proactively, escalate and communicate critical issue & issue resolutions in a timely fashion, ability to context switch quickly in order to navigate through multiple applications.
- Identifies project requirements by interviewing customers; analyzing operations; determining project scope; documenting results.
- Develops problem solutions by describing requirements in a work-flowchart and diagram; studying system capabilities; analyzing alternative solutions; preparing system specifications; writing programs.
- Verifies results by completing tests.
- Provides reference for customers by writing documentation; providing support and help.
- Maintains systems by researching and resolving problems; maintaining system integrity and security.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 8 to 12 years experience in Control-M Workload Tool Production environment. Creating new Control-M workflow jobs with collaboration of Integration team and Developers.
- Work with Networking to establish Agent-to-Server connectivity.
- Troubleshooting failed Control-M jobs and redesign existing jobs to run more efficiently.
- Engage the vendor, BMC, for Control-M related issues or upgrades available for the application.
- Analyst experience required with proven experience in operational analysis, data analysis, and problem resolution type activities.
- Experience in scripting with Perl, Python, Bash, Powershell or any similar languages. Code execution to SQL and/or Oracle Databases.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Healthcare experience is very highly desired.
Candidates should have Bachelor's Degree that pertains to the position such as Computer Science, Statistics, Data Management, or Operations.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free. S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years. It is ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report and is one of two companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 is also ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the US by Staffing Industry Analysts and one of the top 25 among woman-owned businesses in the nation by Women’s Enterprise USA Magazine.
S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has more than 3,000 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
Role: IT Engineer II
Apply for this job now.